Baltimore Medical Malpractice Lawyers – (410) 698-1717
When a hospital patient suffers an injury, catches a disease, or experiences a preventable worsening of an illness, the question of whether or not a hospital error caused it must be brought to light. A hospital error is a form of medical malpractice in which a hospital staff member makes a mistake or ignores acceptable medical standards in such a way that leads to patient harm. When they occur, the patient has the right to file a claim for compensation.
At Brown & Barron, our medical malpractice attorneys in Baltimore have extensive experience representing wrongfully injured patients, including those who suffered due to hospital errors. Let us know what happened in your case by calling (410) 698-1717 today.
Why should you choose to work with Brown & Barron for your claim?
- We have 75+ years of combined experience as trial lawyers.
- We are highly-rated and recognized by numerous professional associations.
- We have a history of winning multiple multimillion dollar settlements and verdicts.
- We have appellate attorneys ready to challenge faulty judgements.
Start your hospital error claim with a free case evaluation today.
Examples of Dangerous Hospital Errors
Hospital errors can take many forms, such as:
- Forcing a patient to wait too long in urgent care.
- Mixing up patient records.
- Prescription errors in on-site pharmacies.
- Unsterile conditions in the hospital.
- Untrained or inept physicians on staff.
- Neglecting the needs of an in-patient.
- Releasing a patient too soon from hospital care.
- Failing to provide adequate security for patients.
Due to the numerous types of hospital errors, it can be difficult to accurately identify one when it happens. Or, it can be a challenge to actually trace it to the root cause and liability. This is not a task you should busy yourself with when you should be focusing on resting and recuperation. Allow our team of injury attorneys take your case over and act on your behalf from start to finish. Getting a maximized compensation for you is our priority.
Protect Your Rights as an Injured Patient in Maryland
It is important to stand up for yourself after you are harmed by a hospital error. Otherwise, the negligent medical provider could continue to make the same mistakes and hurt other people in the same way. Learn how you can take care of yourself and others in your community through a medical malpractice claim by contacting our Baltimore hospital error attorneys today.