Personal Injury Attorneys in Baltimore Who Fight for You
Offering Dedicated & Personalized Representation for Injured Clients
A serious injury often results in physical pain and financial struggle due to high medical bills and an inability to work during recovery. The Baltimore personal injury lawyers at Brown & Barron, LLC represent clients throughout Maryland. We care about our clients and fight for fair compensation for their injuries.
Let our legal team review your case. Call (410) 698-1717 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The Baltimore personal injury attorneys at Brown & Barron, LLC handle a range of cases, including:
- Vehicle Accidents – Motor vehicle accidents can cause serious and catastrophic injuries. Our accident attorneys represent clients with injuries sustained in car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, as well as bus and boating accidents.
- Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices – Drugs and medical devices are often released too soon and kept on the market after manufacturers know there is a problem. We represent clients injured by dangerous drugs and medical devices.
- Premises Liability – Maryland law requires a property owner to keep the property safe. When they fail to do so and an injury occurs, the person or company owning the property is responsible for injuries that would not have occurred, if the property was maintained.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – Families choose a nursing home because they believe they will properly care for their loved one. When an elderly patient is abused or neglected, you can rely on our attorneys to seek justice.
- Medical Malpractice – Failure to accurately diagnose a disease or treat an illness can have deadly consequences. We hold physicians and hospitals accountable for mistakes that cause harm to our clients.
- Other Serious Injuries – Our Baltimore attorneys also represent clients with injuries sustained in pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, construction site accidents, workers compensation, and more.
- Wrongful Death – If the actions or negligence of another result in the death of your loved one, we will hold the responsible party accountable for your loss.
Free Consultations for Injured Clients
Don’t let concerns about money stop you from getting the legal help you need. Our firm offers free initial consultations with a skilled personal injury lawyer in Baltimore. Additionally, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not be charged until you receive compensation for your injury.
Ready to discuss your case? Contact our office at (410) 698-1717 for a free case evaluation.