Backed by Over Half a Century of Combined Experience
Brown & Barron, LLC is a trusted civil justice law firm representing clients throughout the region. Our Baltimore litigation lawyers are dedicated to advocating for individuals who have physically been hurt due to the negligence of huge corporations and dominant figures. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience as trial lawyers. We take pride in the results we’ve achieved for our clients over the years, having collectively secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. We fight aggressively to collect maximum compensation for your recovery.
When Fighting for Your Justice, We Don’t Back Down
We want to see justice served when your case is on our priority list. If that means taking your case to trial, so be it. Whether you’re suffering from medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, lead paint poisoning, dangerous drugs/devices, or environmental torts, the defendant must be held responsible for the harm that’s been done to you. Our attorneys don’t let cases die. We commit to standing up for your rights until the very end, even if it reaches the appellate court. Get the comprehensive legal representation you deserve.
Get Brown & Barron, LLC on your side. Schedule a consultation by calling (410) 698-1717.
I felt very well taken care of by the staff and the lawyers.
- Samantha S. - Former Client
I was very happy with how my case turned out.
- November T. - Former Client
All the legal assistants made me feel comfortable and at ease with a complicated legal problem.
- Debreana P. - Former Client
They did a great job with my case, and I would recommend them to anyone who asked.
- Brittney M. - Former Client
The lawyers at Brown & Barron got a great result for me.
- Darnell D. - Former Client
- Over 50 Years of Combined Experience as Trial Lawyers
- Dedicated Attorneys Who Are Committed to Every Case
- Appellate Advocates with a Strong Record to Prove It
- Attorneys Care About Their Work and Their Clients
- Will Continue to Fight For Your Case
- Focused on Community Involvement