Covid Resource Center
Show Your Thanks by Giving to Meals on WheelsRead More
Nursing Home Workers Quitting At An Alarming RateRead More
The Deadly Shortage Of Healthcare Workers Has One Main CauseRead More
State Of Maryland Studying Nursing Home Residents For Booster VaccinesRead More
Maryland Nursing Homes Fined For Improper COVID-19 MeasuresRead More
Nursing Home Residents Die In Mishandled Hurricane Ida EvacuationRead More
Federal & State Leaders Take Steps To Protect Nursing Home ResidentsRead More
A Green Initiative To Save The Nursing Home Industry?Read More
Helpful Links for Nursing Home Residents
- COVID-19: What Residents & Families Need to Know
- Nursing Home Visitation Restrictions
- Report a complaint: ombudsman programs
- Staying in touch with family members in nursing homes
- The Patient Bill of Rights
- AARP: 6 Questions to Ask if Your Loved One is in a Nursing Home
Helpful Links for Seniors
- Eldercare Locator
- Benefits Assistance by the NCOA
- COVID & Older Adults FAQ
- Medicare help & info
- Baltimore Asset Map for Vulnerable Residents
- The Senior Call Check
- The Friendship Line: Call: 800-971-0016
- COVID-19 Phone Hotlines (by Maryland County)
- Baltimore health clinics
- Handwashing guidelines
- COVID Self-Screening tool
- Social Distancing
- Dealing with stress
- CDC COVID-19 Information Page
- Maryland COVID Page
- National Council on Aging
- Maryland Health & Human Services COVID-resources FAQ:
- CDC Travel advisory page
oVER 150 5-STAR REVIEWS FROM OUR PAST CLIENTS
Hear From Our Clients
"Brown & Barron, LLC has to be one of the best law firms in the state of Maryland, possibly the entire country. The quality of their service is second to none. They go above and beyond to serve their clients and get the job done."Eric B.
"The best professional experience I have ever been a part of. I trusted them the entire way, and they exceeded all expectations."Darius L.
"Brown & Barron provided efficient, straight-up, and straightforward services in my medical malpractice case. They answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way."D.D.
"After a two-year process, my case is resolved. I would like to commend and highly recommend Mr. Chris Casciano for his diligence, attention to detail, and support for myself and my family."A.L.
"They definitely get the job done in will go above in beyond for the clients I appreciate all the hard work that they have done over the years."Ashley L.
Work with the lawyers you need & Deserve Contact Brown & Barron
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (410) 698-1717.