- About Us
- Our Team
- Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury
- Dangerous Drugs & Devices
- Personal Injury
- What to Look for When Choosing a Nursing Home for Your Loved One
- Talcum Powder Diseases
- What Issues Exist In Prolonged Labor?
- Majority of Medical Malpractice Claims Result from Misdiagnosis of “Big Three”
- Pennsylvania Nursing Home Caregiver Photographs Nude Resident, Shares to Social Media
- FDA Publishes Database, Reveals Previously Classified Dangerous Devices
- 75% of Nursing Homes Fail to Meet Staffing Requirements
- What Does Irregular Fetal Heartbeat Mean?
- OIG Report Shows Disturbingly High Level of Abuse at Nursing Homes
- Do Consent Forms Waive a Patient’s Right to Sue for Medical Malpractice?
- The Importance of Early Monitoring During Pregnancy
- Everything You Need to Know About Back and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Five of The Worst Nursing Homes In Maryland According to Medicare and Medicaid Services
- What Questions Should I Ask a Lawyer Before Hiring One?
- What Should I Do if I Suspect Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect?
- Personal Injury Law: Your Questions Answered
- Jury Reaches $42.5 Million Verdict Against Assisted Living Facility
- Why is Medical Malpractice a Civil Case, and not a Criminal Case?
- How Can Financial Abuse of Seniors Be Prevented?
- New York Nursing Home Adapts Policies to Allow Residents to Benefit from Medical Cannabis
- CMS Announces Comprehensive Review of Nursing Home Standards
- Most Common Medical Errors | Brown & Barron, LLC
- What Is Financial Exploitation of Seniors?
- HIV & AIDS Drugs Linked to Serious Kidney Injuries
- CMS Updates Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings for 2019
- How Big of a Problem Is Elderly Financial Abuse?
- What Are the Risk Factors for TBI?
- Incidences of Elder Abuse Reported in the Hundreds of Thousands
- What Is Power of Attorney Abuse?
- Seeking Compensation After an Amputation
- Who Can Be Responsible for Financial Elder Abuse?
- Senate Committee on Finance Hearing: Reports of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- What Are Potential Signs of Financial Abuse In a Nursing Home?
- Blood Pressure Medication Recalls Continue to Expand
- New Investigation Launched at Nursing Home Where Woman In Vegetative State Gave Birth
- Ohio Nursing Home Employees Charged with Involuntary Manslaughter
- Financial Abuse: The Non-Physical Abuse of Seniors
- How to Identify Nursing Home Neglect
- Brown & Barron Attorney Awards
- What Are Some of the Injuries Caused By Malpractice?
- Bayer Finally Stops Producing Dangerous Essure Birth Control
- The Washington Post Details Abuse at HCR ManorCare Facilities
- Who Is Responsible When Medical Malpractice Occurs?
- Medical Malpractice: The Rights of Injured Patients
- At For-Profit Nursing Homes, Rehab Costs Rise for Dying Patients
- Award-Winning Nursing Home Study by Human Rights Watch
- FDA Issues Recall on Valsartan Due to Impurity
- What Causes Cerebral Palsy?
- Brown & Barron Successfully Argues Client Case Before Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Birth Injuries: Everything You Need to Know
- 28% of Maryland Nursing Homes Fall Below Medicare's Safety Evaluation Average
- Medical Malpractice FAQ
- Two Ways to Prevent Nursing Home Abuse Now and In the Future
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter