- About Us
- Our Team
- Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury
- Dangerous Drugs & Devices
- Brown & Barron Employees ‘Check In’ on Isolated Seniors for Meals on Wheels
- Brian Brown Named Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Maryland Association for Justice
- Can Birth Injuries Be Prevented?
- Beyoncé Helps Community COVID Testing, Senior Citizen Ambulance Crew Musters on Despite Virus, and more on Feel Good Friday from
- COVID Proving that Nonprofit Nursing Homes Deliver Better Care
- CMS Planning Reopening of Nursing Homes as Bodies Pile Up
- Ravens Help Tackle Food Shortage for Seniors and more on Feel Good Friday from Brown & Barron
- What Causes Seniors to Escape from Nursing Homes?
- CMS Considers Rolling Back Nursing Home Infection Controls
- What Are the Treatment Options for a Birth Injury?
- Federal Law Introduced to Rescue Nursing Home Residents & Staff
- How Can Nursing Homes Prevent Choking Injuries and Deaths?
- Get Ready for Shocking COVID-19 Statistics at Maryland Nursing Homes
- Beatles-loving Grandma Sews 600 Masks, Teen ‘Angel’ Has Surprise for Senior, and More on Feel Good Friday by Brown & Barron
- The Factors That Contribute to Birth Injuries
- Sad But True: Viruses Kill at Nursing Homes Because Owners Don’t Care
- Nursing Homes Forced to Report COVID-19 to Residents & Families
- Tyler Perry Buys Seniors' Groceries & More Happy News on Feel Good Friday
- Nursing Home Outbreaks Are The Result of a Sickening Business Model
- Lochearn Nursing Home Is Now Maryland’s Worst COVID-19 Outbreak
- Mailman Delivers Groceries, WWII Vet Raises Millions, and Other Positive Stories During COVID-19
- Join Brown & Barron in Supporting Meals on Wheels to Feed the Elderly
- What Nursing Homes Should Do to Combat COVID-19
- Feel Good Friday: Staying Positive During COVID-19
- CDC Must Start Tracking Number of COVID-19 Cases in Nursing Homes
- What Will My Child’s Life Be Like with Cerebral Palsy?
- Dispatches from the Frontline Part 2: Nursing Homes Hit Hard by Coronavirus
- Partner Brian Brown Featured on the Great Trials Podcast
- CDC Tools for Identifying Coronavirus Symptoms and Warning Signs
- Keeping Tabs on Family in Nursing Homes During the Coronavirus
- Dispatches from the Frontline: Nursing Homes Hit Hard by Coronavirus
- Lack of Muscle Control is an Early Warning Sign of a Birth Injury
- CMS Ends Random Nursing Home Inspections, Citing COVID-19 Threat
- Is My Child’s Delayed Development Due to a Birth Injury?
- 5 Ways for Nursing Homes to Combat Loneliness During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Coronavirus Infects Maryland Nursing Home
- Brown & Barron Remains Fully Functional for Clients and Potential new Clients During the Coronavirus
- 15 Ways You’re Spreading Coronavirus Without Knowing It
- Bans on Visitations Critical to Protecting Maryland’s Nursing Home Residents
- The DOJ Has Bad News for Bad Nursing Homes
- How a Birth Injury Affects a Child’s Entire Life
- Five Critical Questions About the Coronavirus for Your Nursing Home
- Nursing Homes Face Heightened Risks of Coronavirus Infection
- Stroke Misdiagnosis: Impact on a Patient’s Health
- Consumer Voice Webinar: Avoiding Inappropriate Use of Antipsychotic Drugs
- How Often Does Cancer Misdiagnosis Occur?
- Nursing Home Bedsores and Pressure Sores
- Misdiagnosis of Cancer: What’s the Biggest Issue?
- Six Brown & Barron, LLC Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Dangers: Everything You Need to Know
- [Infographic] Birth Injury Statistics
- Brown & Barron, LLC Achieved Million Dollar Verdict for Victim of Lead Paint Exposure Study
- Who’s Responsible When a Baby Suffers Harm?
- Long-Term Physical Damages Caused By a Birth Injury
- Nursing Home Compare’s New Icon Helps Users Identify Abusive Facilities
- Attorney Kristen Mack Receives The Daily Record’s 2019 Leading Women Award
- 10 Things to Know When Considering a Birth Injury Lawsuit
- Is Induced Labor Really Safe for Your Baby’s Health?
- How Does a Delayed C-Section Impact the Health of a Baby?
- Birth Injuries and Development Delays: What You Should Look For
- Can Assisted Living Facilities Provide Care to Residents with Greater Needs?
- National Consumer Voice Declares October 2019 as Residents’ Rights Month
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay Oklahoma Opioid Epidemic Damages
- How Can Umbilical Cord Issues Cause Birth Injuries?
- Over $117K Stolen from Minnesota Nursing Home Patients from 2013-2018
- Johnson & Johnson Opposes Talcum Powder Cancer Case Dismissal
- What to Look for When Choosing a Nursing Home for Your Loved One
- Talcum Powder Diseases
- What Issues Exist In Prolonged Labor?
- Majority of Medical Malpractice Claims Result from Misdiagnosis of “Big Three”
- Pennsylvania Nursing Home Caregiver Photographs Nude Resident, Shares to Social Media
- FDA Publishes Database, Reveals Previously Classified Dangerous Devices
- 75% of Nursing Homes Fail to Meet Staffing Requirements
- What Does Irregular Fetal Heartbeat Mean?
- OIG Report Shows Disturbingly High Level of Abuse at Nursing Homes
- Do Consent Forms Waive a Patient’s Right to Sue for Medical Malpractice?
- The Importance of Early Monitoring During Pregnancy
- Everything You Need to Know About Back and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Five of The Worst Nursing Homes In Maryland According to Medicare and Medicaid Services
- What Questions Should I Ask a Lawyer Before Hiring One?
- What Should I Do if I Suspect Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect?
- Personal Injury Law: Your Questions Answered
- Jury Reaches $42.5 Million Verdict Against Assisted Living Facility
- Why is Medical Malpractice a Civil Case, and not a Criminal Case?
- How Can Financial Abuse of Seniors Be Prevented?
- New York Nursing Home Adapts Policies to Allow Residents to Benefit from Medical Cannabis
- What Are the Risk Factors for TBI?
- Incidences of Elder Abuse Reported in the Hundreds of Thousands
- What Is Power of Attorney Abuse?
- Seeking Compensation After an Amputation
- Who Can Be Responsible for Financial Elder Abuse?
- Senate Committee on Finance Hearing: Reports of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- What Are Potential Signs of Financial Abuse In a Nursing Home?
- Blood Pressure Medication Recalls Continue to Expand
- New Investigation Launched at Nursing Home Where Woman In Vegetative State Gave Birth
- Ohio Nursing Home Employees Charged with Involuntary Manslaughter
- Financial Abuse: The Non-Physical Abuse of Seniors
- How to Identify Nursing Home Neglect
- Brown & Barron Attorney Awards
- What Are Some of the Injuries Caused By Malpractice?
- Bayer Finally Stops Producing Dangerous Essure Birth Control
- The Washington Post Details Abuse at HCR ManorCare Facilities
- Who Is Responsible When Medical Malpractice Occurs?
- Medical Malpractice: The Rights of Injured Patients
- At For-Profit Nursing Homes, Rehab Costs Rise for Dying Patients
- Award-Winning Nursing Home Study by Human Rights Watch
- FDA Issues Recall on Valsartan Due to Impurity
- Brown & Barron Successfully Argues Client Case Before Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Birth Injuries: Everything You Need to Know
- 28% of Maryland Nursing Homes Fall Below Medicare's Safety Evaluation Average
- Medical Malpractice FAQ
- Two Ways to Prevent Nursing Home Abuse Now and In the Future
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter