Elderly victims of sexual abuse deserve justice. Brown & Barron will seek a financial recovery for your loved one’s losses, which may include pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
Lawsuits against liable nursing homes create accountability and provide the justice that your loved one deserves. A Dundalk nursing home sexual abuse attorney from Brown & Barron will work to do what’s in the best interest of your loved one, especially when their nursing home failed to do so.
Call Brown & Barron Today For A FREE Consultation About Your Nursing Home Sexual Abuse Case
A Dundalk nursing home sexual abuse attorney is ready to help and only one call away. Brown & Barron accepts calls at all hours, so there is no reason to wait.
Get in touch with a nursing home sexual abuse lawyer serving Dundalk, (410) 698-1717 for a free case evaluation.
Brown & Barron is a firm with a local feel, but the resources every client needs. We handle nursing home abuse and neglect cases regularly. This experience gives us a feel for the challenges that can arise during your loved one’s case and an understanding of what it takes to win.
Our firm’s presence in the Dundalk area ensures you’ll receive personal legal care and can reach our firm whenever you need us. Families like yours choose Brown & Barron for their loved one’s nursing home negligence case because:
- Our results speak for themselves: Our record of victories proves that we can deliver in high-stakes cases, including those that involve elder abuse and neglect. Regardless of whether we secure justice through a settlement or judgment, know that we will fight for the full financial recovery your loved one deserves.
- Nursing home cases present unique challenges, and our experience could prove valuable: When you can hire a firm with ample experience leading nursing home abuse and neglect cases, why settle for less? We understand how nursing homes might try to hide or excuse their negligence, and we’ll be ready to counter any such tactics.
- Our staff is dedicated to your satisfaction: Our legal team and support staff are diverse in their experience, skill sets, and backgrounds. We will assign a team to your case that we believe best positions you for success. This team will go the extra mile in serving you, from being always available to answer your calls and emails to honoring any special requests that your case demands.
Also consider our firm’s testimonials, which we’ve received from many grateful clients.
Testimonials You Should Consider Before Hiring Brown & Barron
Client testimonials should be a factor whenever you choose a law firm serving Dundalk. Nursing home abuse and neglect cases require the greatest sensitivity, and our testimonials prove that our attorneys get it:
“Brown & Barron has to be one of the best law firms in the state of Maryland, possibly the entire country. The quality of their service is second to none. They go above and beyond to serve their clients and get the job done. I can tell you this firsthand because that’s exactly what they did for me and my family.” – Eric J. Butler, Jr., former client
“It was such a pleasure dealing with Brown & Barron. They are extremely knowledgeable, courteous, kind, and always have your best interests in mind. Sincerest thanks to the entire staff for their professionalism.” – Caroline, former client
Our nursing home abuse attorneys serving Baltimore County will show you the same compassion and attention these former clients received. Clients of Brown & Barron deserve nothing less than great representation, and that’s what we strive to deliver.
What Damages Does Sexual Abuse In A Nursing Home Cause, And Are The Damages Recoverable?
The National Institute on Aging (NIA) explains that abuse can affect the elderly in several ways, including:
- Changing their personality
- Causing them to withdraw
- Causing physical pain
- Diminishing their quality of life
- Eroding their trust in caregivers
As nursing home sexual abuse attorneys, we must define your loved one’s losses clearly. We will work with you, your loved one, doctors, and experts to identify each of your loved one’s damages. Recoverable damages in a Dundalk nursing home sexual abuse case may include:
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering, including any physical pain, emotional anguish, lost quality of life, and diagnosed conditions (depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety) resulting from their sexual abuse
- The cost of any medical care related to their sexual abuse
- The cost of their stay at the nursing home facility in Dundalk where the sexual abuse occurred
- Expenses for your loved one to relocate to a new, safer facility
- Any other abuse-related losses that your loved one experienced or may suffer in the future
Nursing Home Wrongful Death Cases
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that death is a possible outcome of elder abuse. If your loved one passed away or passes away from complications of sexual abuse, a wrongful death case may be appropriate.
We know that money is the furthest thing from your mind after losing a loved one, but a lawsuit may be the most immediate way to attain justice for your loved one’s fatal abuse. Recoverable damages in a Dundalk wrongful death case may include:
- Your loved one’s funeral costs
- Your pain and suffering (and the suffering your loved one experienced prior to passing)
- Loss of companionship and guidance
- Any other losses stemming from your loved one’s abuse and passing
Regardless of whether your loved one is still living or passed away, you may be reluctant to re-experience the facts of their sexual abuse. Brown & Barron will protect you from these unsettling details, handling the entire legal process in Dundalk.
Contact Brown & Barron online today to schedule a free case review with a with a nursing home sexual abuse lawyer serving Dundalk.
Services Our Lawyers Provide Victims Of Nursing Home Negligence In Dundalk
Our team is prepared to handle every step of your loved one’s case, including:
- Investigation (and collection of evidence)
- Any legal measures necessary to obtain evidence from the nursing home
- Witness interviews
- Determination of liability
- Filing of your lawsuit and related paperwork
- Settlement negotiations
- Trial, if necessary
Each nursing home negligence case follows a unique course. Although we’ve handled many different cases, we’re prepared for both the expected and unexpected. We’ll prioritize your loved one’s best interests in every decision we make.
Complete your free consultation today.
Hear From Our Clients
"Brown & Barron, LLC has to be one of the best law firms in the state of Maryland, possibly the entire country. The quality of their service is second to none. They go above and beyond to serve their clients and get the job done."Eric B.
"The best professional experience I have ever been a part of. I trusted them the entire way, and they exceeded all expectations."Darius L.
"Brown & Barron provided efficient, straight-up, and straightforward services in my medical malpractice case. They answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way."D.D.
"After a two-year process, my case is resolved. I would like to commend and highly recommend Mr. Chris Casciano for his diligence, attention to detail, and support for myself and my family."A.L.
"They definitely get the job done in will go above in beyond for the clients I appreciate all the hard work that they have done over the years."Ashley L.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (410) 698-1717.