When doctors, nurses, hospitals, and caregivers fail to provide an acceptable standard of care, innocent people can be severely hurt. If you were injured or if your loved one passed away due to improper or substandard care in a medical facility or nursing home, you could be entitled to financial compensation for your related losses.
At Brown & Barron, our Annapolis injury attorneys are mission-driven to deliver client-focused legal representation to those affected by medical negligence and nursing home abuse. Together, our trial attorneys have more than 137 years of collective experience and have recovered some of the largest settlements and verdicts in their respective practice areas.
We dedicate the majority of our practice to helping victims of medical malpractice, birth injuries, nursing home neglect, and catastrophic injuries. This highly focused and aggressive approach has allowed us to emerge as one of the area’s leading injury law firms, recovering more than $82 million in compensation for our clients.
The Brown & Barron team dedicates its practice to helping victims of serious injury, as well as the families of those wrongfully killed due to the negligent and wrongful conduct of others. Specifically, we focus on issues within the medical and caregiving fields.
Our practice areas include:
- Birth Injuries: We represent mothers, fathers, children, and family members who have suffered life-altering injuries and losses due to the careless and wrongful conduct of obstetricians, midwives, doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other medical providers. Our birth injury practice includes cases involving birth asphyxia, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, C-section injuries, and more.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Catastrophic injuries are those that severely and permanently impact the victim’s life, as well as the lives of their loved ones. Our attorneys handle all types of catastrophic injury cases, including those involving traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and paralysis, amputation, severe burns, birth injuries, illnesses, and more.
- Medical Malpractice: Brown & Barron has a long and expansive history of successfully representing clients in all types of complex medical error and negligence cases, including those involving misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose various medical conditions, medication errors, surgical errors, emergency room errors, and more.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Our team represents elderly individuals and their families in nursing home abuse and neglect cases involving bedsores, medical mismanagement, nutritional neglect, physical injuries, sexual abuse, and much more. We strive to hold negligent caregivers and assisted living facilities accountable for the pain and suffering they cause.
- Wrongful Death: If your family member passed away as a result of someone else’s negligent or wrongful conduct, you could be entitled to legal action. At Brown & Barron, our wrongful death attorneys provide compassionate, client-focused representation, as well as personalized attention and support throughout the legal process.
If you believe you may have a case, do not hesitate to reach out to our Annapolis injury attorneys right away. In Maryland, you have a limited amount of time to file your lawsuit. In most cases, you have three years from the date of injury or the date on which the injury was discovered/could have been discovered to sue for damages. However, various other deadlines may apply in your case; the sooner you get in touch with our team, the sooner we can begin advocating for you and your rights.
Why Choose Brown & Barron?
Birth injury, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and other cases involving severe injury or death are very complicated. Navigating the legal system can be extremely difficult, especially without the help of a highly skilled and experienced attorney.
At Brown & Barron, we not only have the experience and skills to advocate for you, but we also have the robust resources needed to effectively prove your case. Our Annapolis injury lawyers work alongside various specialists, including medical professionals and economists, who can provide expert testimony in support of your claim. We also utilize high-tech tools and cutting-edge technology to present applicable evidence to the judge and/or jury whenever necessary.
Our firm proudly offers:
- More than 137 years of combined legal experience
- An aggressive, results-oriented approach to litigation
- Complimentary consultations and case evaluations
- A culture that ensures all clients feel like family
- Consistent, accessible, and reliable communication
- Personalized guidance throughout the entire process
- Open availability, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our attorneys are graduates of some of the nation’s top law schools and have earned numerous prestigious awards for their work, including recognition from some of the industry’s most-well known and respected organizations. Our attorneys have been honored by Super Lawyers®, the National Trial Lawyers Top 100, MSBA/Daily Record, and more.
We are incredibly passionate about the work we do. We strive to not only help our individual clients obtain the justice they are owed but also to force changes in the law to help improve patient safety and ensure that others are not harmed by medical errors and negligence. We seek to hold negligent medical providers and caregivers accountable, and we are ready to fight for you.
Hear From Our Clients
"Brown & Barron, LLC has to be one of the best law firms in the state of Maryland, possibly the entire country. The quality of their service is second to none. They go above and beyond to serve their clients and get the job done."Eric B.
"The best professional experience I have ever been a part of. I trusted them the entire way, and they exceeded all expectations."Darius L.
"Brown & Barron provided efficient, straight-up, and straightforward services in my medical malpractice case. They answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way."D.D.
"After a two-year process, my case is resolved. I would like to commend and highly recommend Mr. Chris Casciano for his diligence, attention to detail, and support for myself and my family."A.L.
"They definitely get the job done in will go above in beyond for the clients I appreciate all the hard work that they have done over the years."Ashley L.