Arbutus Failure to Diagnose Lawyer
When we go to the doctor, we expect to get the best possible care––and that includes having healthcare professionals correctly identify our medical problems. However, doctors can make mistakes in their diagnoses, and although sometimes this does not create significant problems, other times it can cause serious complications and even death.
Lack of monitoring, inattention, or inexperience may have caused a doctor to misdiagnose you, causing irreparable damage. In this situation, you can partner with an Arbutus failure to diagnose lawyer from Brown & Barron, LLC. To begin your free case review with our team, call Brown & Barron, LLC today. We’re ready to champion your legal rights now.
Get in touch with a failure to diagnose lawyer serving Arbutus, (410) 698-1717 for a free case evaluation.
We’re Ready to Pursue Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
All medical malpractice cases are different, and therefore merit varying amounts of compensation. Right now, we can’t accurately assign a value to your case without speaking with you first. However, in cases like these, compensable losses may comprise:
- Medical bills: This accounts for current and future expenses for ambulance rides, prescription drugs, physical and mental therapy, hospital bills, doctors’ visits, out-of-pocket expenses, and more.
- Pain and suffering: If the doctor’s error caused irreparable damage to your health, a monetary amount could cover your physical pain and emotional suffering.
- Loss of income: If you were disabled for an extended period, you could recover all the lost wages in that time. Also, if your injuries are serious enough to prevent you from returning to work, a final amount will be calculated.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: Sometimes, the damage caused by a misdiagnosis is so severe that it affects a person’s sanity. If you stop enjoying your life or can’t perform activities as you used to, monetary compensation could account for these hardships.
- Wrongful death-related damages: If you lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of a medical provider, you can recover compensation for their pain and suffering, end-of-life medical bills, and loss of protection.
The amount of money you can get in a professional malpractice claim or lawsuit varies depending on your case’s details. We will examine your injury-related documentation and receipts to determine what you’re owed.
We Will Prove That a Healthcare Provider’s Negligence Caused Your Condition
Proving that a health provider failed to diagnose your condition can be complicated. However, you don’t have to worry about it when you partner with Brown & Barron, LLC on your case. We will build and support your case by:
- Collecting your medical records from the care facility
- Investigating possible similar cases in the past committed by the doctor or the hospital
- Talking to experts in the medical field to get second opinions about your case
- Filing a claim with the relevant authorities
- Representing your interests in any conversation with the responsible doctor’s lawyer
- Advocating for your rights in court if an agreement cannot be reached with the guilty party
- Estimating your losses and pursuing them accordingly
You can trust our team to render other services that meet your situation.
We Can Determine What Led to Your Injuries
Everyone makes mistakes. Yet, medical professionals must go the extra mile to limit any errors. This involves consulting with specialists, rechecking any lab test results, and acting appropriately in emergency situations.
After investigating your case, we may find that one or more of the following factors contributed to your failed diagnosis:
- A lack of patient monitoring
- Failing to refer you to a specialist
- Failing to order and conduct necessary testing
- Incorrectly reading a lab test or imaging scan
- Confusing your condition with something else
We may find that your doctor didn’t cause your condition. For instance, suppose your doctor ordered all the correct tests, but a faulty machine at the healthcare facility produced inaccurate results.
In that instance, liability may not lie with your healthcare provider. Instead, it could lie with the manufacturer of the failed medical device. You can trust that your failure to diagnose lawyer serving Arbutus will identify each of the parties liable for your losses.
Call Brown & Barron’s, LLC’s Failure to Diagnose Lawyers Now
We know that financial recovery won’t undo the harm inflicted on you by a negligent healthcare provider. Yet, it can account for your medical treatments, lost income, and other related expenses.
Contact Brown & Barron online today to schedule a free case review with a with a failure to diagnose lawyer serving Arbutus.
You Should Consider Your Legal Options as Soon as Possible
Maryland Courts & Judicial Proceedings Code § 5-109 notes the time you have to file a medical malpractice lawsuit. This period usually begins on the date that you suffered harm.
What Happens If You Don’t File Your Lawsuit on Time?
If you don’t file your lawsuit within the allotted period, you could lose the right to seek damages. We don’t want you to feel intimidated by the legal process or seeking compensation from a negligent healthcare provider. Your failure to diagnose lawyer in Arbutus will manage everything your claim or lawsuit requires.
See What Our Clients Have To Share About Our Firm
Some of our previous medical malpractice clients have shared:
- “Brown & Barron provided efficient, straight-up, and straightforward services in my medical malpractice case against the anesthesiologist who worked on me during my operation. They answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend Brown & Barron to anyone who needs a lawyer for a medical malpractice case.” – D.D.
- “Brian and Leah answered all my questions, and the staff was always available and courteous. They did a great job with my case, and I would recommend them to anyone who asked.” – Britney M.
Hear From Our Clients
"Brown & Barron, LLC has to be one of the best law firms in the state of Maryland, possibly the entire country. The quality of their service is second to none. They go above and beyond to serve their clients and get the job done."Eric B.
"The best professional experience I have ever been a part of. I trusted them the entire way, and they exceeded all expectations."Darius L.
"Brown & Barron provided efficient, straight-up, and straightforward services in my medical malpractice case. They answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way."D.D.
"After a two-year process, my case is resolved. I would like to commend and highly recommend Mr. Chris Casciano for his diligence, attention to detail, and support for myself and my family."A.L.
"They definitely get the job done in will go above in beyond for the clients I appreciate all the hard work that they have done over the years."Ashley L.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (410) 698-1717.