Germantown, MD Trial Lawyers
Treating You & Your Case with the Utmost Care
If you have been injured or suffered a worsened medical condition due to a medical error, if your child was harmed due to delivery room negligence, or if your loved one received unacceptable treatment by nursing home staff, it can be difficult to know where to turn. At Brown & Barron, we understand what you and your family are going through—and we want to help.
With over 137 years of combined experience, our Germantown nursing home, medical malpractice, and birth injury lawyers can help you seek justice for substandard care. While nothing can negate the difficult experience you have been through, a fair settlement or verdict can provide the resources you need to heal and move forward with your life.
Our firm is prepared to represent you and your rights throughout the legal process. We strive to be a voice for the voiceless and are committed to holding negligent medical providers and caregivers accountable for the immense pain and suffering they cause.
How We Help
Unlike many injury law firms that allocate resources to numerous practice areas, we at Brown & Barron focus exclusively on cases involving medical negligence and nursing home abuse. This dedicated approach means that we have the time, resources, and legal knowledge required to effectively pursue challenging cases in these complex areas of law.
We limit our practice areas to the following types of cases:
- Birth Injuries: Our team proudly represents the rights of infants, parents, and others harmed by severe, life-altering birth injuries resulting from medical negligence.
- Catastrophic Injuries: We focus our practice on cases involving significant and permanent injuries, otherwise known as catastrophic injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: We have extensive experience representing patients and family members affected by substandard medical care, medical errors, and acts of negligence.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Our firm represents elderly residents and their families in cases involving all types of nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Wrongful Death: We assist families and surviving dependents who have lost loved ones due to the negligent and wrongful conduct of others.
Our Germantown, MD nursing home, medical malpractice, and birth injury lawyers are prepared to guide you through the legal process and provide the personalized support you need during this difficult time. Reach out to us today to schedule a complimentary consultation with a member of our team.
What Sets Us Apart?
At Brown & Barron, we truly care about our clients. All of our attorneys are committed to not only helping you obtain justice but also improving practices in the medical and nursing home industries to ensure the safety of others in our community. We fight for the most vulnerable members of society and work to achieve a true sense of closure after devastating events.
When you choose Brown & Barron, you get:
- A Track Record of Success: We have recovered some of the largest settlements and verdicts in our respective areas of law, totaling more than $82 million in compensation recovered for our clients, including numerous multimillion-dollar results.
- An Award-Winning Team of Attorneys: Our attorneys have earned recognition from some of the industry’s most prestigious legal organizations, including Super Lawyers®, the National Trial Lawyers, MSBA/Daily Record, and more.
- A Customer-First Approach: We always prioritize the needs of our clients. We never lose sight of the fact that this is your life and your case. As such, you are treated as a partner in your recovery and a member of our family.
- A Law Firm that Values Service to Our Clients and the Community: Our commitment to helping victims of negligence extends to our community at large. We work to enact changes that make our communities better and safer for all.
As your legal team, we will always be available to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. Our Germantown injury lawyers are ready to fight for the maximum compensation you are owed, even if that means taking your case to trial.
For a free consultation, call (410) 698-1717 or contact us online.
Hear From Our Clients
"Brown & Barron, LLC has to be one of the best law firms in the state of Maryland, possibly the entire country. The quality of their service is second to none. They go above and beyond to serve their clients and get the job done."Eric B.
"The best professional experience I have ever been a part of. I trusted them the entire way, and they exceeded all expectations."Darius L.
"Brown & Barron provided efficient, straight-up, and straightforward services in my medical malpractice case. They answered all my questions and kept me informed every step of the way."D.D.
"After a two-year process, my case is resolved. I would like to commend and highly recommend Mr. Chris Casciano for his diligence, attention to detail, and support for myself and my family."A.L.
"They definitely get the job done in will go above in beyond for the clients I appreciate all the hard work that they have done over the years."Ashley L.
Protecting Your Right to a Fair Recovery
When you or someone you love is harmed by the negligent or wrongful conduct of a trusted doctor, hospital, or nursing home, you have the right to take legal action. You may be entitled to financial compensation for your resulting medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, lost earning ability, emotional distress, and other damages.
At Brown & Barron, we have one goal: to help you secure the full recovery you are owed. We want to hold the liable party accountable to make sure that similar events never happen again. We will do everything we can to maximize your settlement and, if necessary, can even protect your rights in the courtroom.
When choosing a birth injury, medical malpractice, or nursing home abuse attorney in Germantown, MD, choose a team that will fight for you. Choose Brown & Barron.
To schedule a complimentary case evaluation with an attorney at Brown & Barron, call (410) 698-1717 or reach us online using our secure contact form.